slideshow header

header3

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

JOB

I got a JOB!!

It is a Sales Coordinator position with IPS Corp.  (check it out here).  It's kind of a perfect position for me right now.  I'll be starting out part time, so I'll be able to either take or pick-up Kinley from school everyday! And they are going to work around my other work schedule with Computer Explorers during the summer.  The company is growing at a rapid speed and I'll be doing all kinds of jobs.  I'm thinking this will give me a good feel for what I want to do long term--career wise.  I'll get all kinds of experience in all kinds of different areas.

The best part about all of this is it all literally fell into place.  This contact I made months ago called me out of the blue with this opportunity.  I sent my resume that day and had an interview set up all in a matter of minutes!  When I left the first interview, I knew I'd be coming in for another interview to meet and speak with the President, V.P. and Director of Operations the following week.  Everyone seemed excited about the company and eager to fill the position asap.  I was never nervous going into any of the interviews because I figured if God wants me here, it will work out, if not I'm really not losing anything.  I'm so thankful God put this in place for me.  I can't wait to see what kind of opportunities come from this experience!

Plus, I'm cleared for EUROPE!  I was so nervous, I felt like I had this big fat ugly skeleton in my closet before I confessed to having a trip planned already.  She said it was no big deal, wouldn't be a problem at all.
I was so RELIEVED.  Also, IPS just bought a business in the UK...maybe I can, ya know, meet some sweet British counterparts while I'm there.  Who knows?

Anyway, I'll start after the drug test, background check and physical all clears.  I can't wait!   

2 comments:

Jade said...

Excited beyond words... All I can say is I am so proud of you and that I love you very much!!!

Hannah said...

YAYYY!! I LOVE this! I'm so happy and excited for you and can't wait to hear more about it!