Dear Taylor Swift,
I am a huge fan and Kinley is an even bigger one. I used to sing your songs to her when she was a baby in her crib. No lie. We have all your albums, even your Christmas one. (Kinley's favorite song is Santa Baby, mine is Christmas Must Be Something More.) We just wanted you to know that we forgave you for extending your tour and coming to Raleigh after we spent several hundred dollars to come to your concert in Little Rock since you weren't coming here. It's ok now. I guess. Also, Kinley and I will support whatever hair-do you sport, even if it makes you look pretty different, and not as cute at first-glance. We are still huge fans!
Long live Taylor Swift.
Love,
Macy & Kinley
P.S. I'm TEAM JACOB too.
my resolution that undid my other resolution
12 years ago


1 comment:
oh. no.
sad.....
well happy you came here, but so very sad it costs you two round trip plane tickets....so sad...
Post a Comment