Lately, it's been a little bit hectic around here with our 2 rounds of company and 1 trip to Memphis. Needless to say, its all back to normal now.
Christmas
Christmas was great! Kinley's got way more than she should have. I've never seen so many gifts or one person in my life. She has the best ever and did a great job with all her toys. I was surprised she didn't get overwhelmed or anything. She spent a little bit of time with each new toy before moving to the next. We opened up her last Christmas gift last night. She unwrapped them all on Christmas but we didn't have time to get into them all that night. Thank you all for her gifts! Next time, not so much!
New Years
I spent New Years in Memphis on Beale Street! London cheered at the Liberty Bowl, where ECU lost to the University of Arkansas in overtime. Such a crummy loss too. The game was FREEZING but everyone had fun! Anyway, I was fortunate enough to get to spend some time with my family I don't get to see much. We all had such a blast!
Today, I finished up Christmas thank you notes (yours is on its way), made my list of New Years Resolutions for 2010 and a few other things. Can you believe it it already 2010? Say that out loud: Two-Thousand-Ten. Wow. I'm getting old. Let's take a quick glance back at our 2009.
Here are some noteworthy happenings during 2009:
I graduated!

Kinley started dance class and loved it

Kinley turned 3 and had a princess birthday party.

I went to DC and NY!

I got my dream camera.
We moved to NC.
We saw T. Swift in concert.

Kinley dressed up as Thumbelina for Halloween.
I took the GRE.
We started CBS.
I bought myself the iphone.
We have had a pretty great year and hope all of you have a very happy new year in 2010!!


No comments:
Post a Comment