slideshow header

header3

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Need a Hair Stylist?

My mom said every child does it.
But here's one for the books. Kinley cut her OWN hair! (under my mom's supervision I must add)

So I left the house this morning to mentor! I met my little 15-year-old, Joanna, had a great first meeting with her too, by the way, but that's another story. So when I returned home, Mom anxiously greeted me and took me into her bathroom. She pointed to the toilet where I found several chunks of my precious baby girl's beautiful blonde curls in strands, floating on top of the water.
Kinley found a pair of sissors somewhere, they were probably out to cut ribbon or something since we've been decorating for Christmas lately and became a stylist. And not a very good one either. Yesterday she complained about her hair being too long but after a short conversation decided she was growing it out to be like Aunnie's. Clearly she changed her mind and took matters into her own hands, literally.
She looks like she cares doesn't she?! Don't let her fool you. She keeps reminding me it will grow. Personally, I think she's proud of herself.
It could have been worse I suppose. At least mom caught her before her whole head was destroyed. She only got to her bangs and the sides.




Pictures don't do it justice but you can get an idea!


Post-damage control pic.

She's still beautiful to me!!

1 comment:

Jade said...

Oh my sweet Buggie! When I called Pixie yesterday, Kin yelled, "Do NOT tell her Pixie." She was talking about her new dew! Even with really short bangs and one side shorter than the other, she still is the most beautiful kid EVER!!! I miss you Mace! I cannot wait to see you at Christmas. Love ya!