Some other exciting things have gone on more recently also. To begin, Jared arrived!! Although Jared's arrival was something we had all been looking forward to (Kinley started counting down a week in advance), London has been nightmare with anticipation. She couldn't sleep starting 3 nights before Jared got in. Because Kinley, London and I all sleep in the same bed, that kept Kinley and I from sleeping soundly as well. She stressed about what to wear, what and who should make what meal and on what night, and in which bed everyone should sleep in during their visit. I did make us an agenda with all of her plans in attempt to relieve some of her stress.
We have a very fun and eventful weekend ahead of us complete with a parade, tailgate, Ranger game and fireworks. I hope everything goes as London has planned, for our own sake, and hers.
Happy 4th of July!!

