slideshow header

header3

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Jade Batangan



Jade's married...I can't hardly believe it.

We've expanded our family yet again taking in my wonderful new brother-in-law, the lovely-Marc Batangan. I couldn't be happier for Jade and Marc, they are perfect for each other and I hope these next few years are wonderful for them. They are such fun to be around, I love visiting them. Plus, I love being in Texas so that just makes it that much better. Needless to say, I thoroughly enjoyed my trip to Texas and the Batangan's wedding!

The wedding was gorgeous. The venue they chose on Lake Travis was just beautiful and everything was delightful. Jade had a stress-free wedding day, an almost relaxing wedding weekend, and a very busy wedding week. You'd have to ask her but I'm sure she'd agree the whole year (plus) of planning was worth it.

I took a few pics when I wasn't busy with my other bridal duties. These were a few of my faves and the beginning of my photo editing fun.

Enjoy!


And I think Hannah might have taken the pic of the kissing fishys in the top right corner. I'll have to double check with her on that tho.

1 comment:

Jade said...

Hey Macy! Thanks for posting these. I am just now getting around to reading everyones old blog post. I cannot wait to see more. I love you!!!