slideshow header

header3

Monday, September 21, 2009

Fall is here...Why arent you?!

Here in NC the trees are beginning to change. The beautiful array of colors is breathtaking. Mom and Kinley decorated for fall today, so the little front porch area is super cute. The weather is absolutely gorgeous but enough bragging. Nothing new here with me really except I've just about completed the super beginning pre-planning stages for my book!!! Yay!! I have most of the big stuff outlined and have started adding in specific stories. Next stage is actually writing it. Seems scary to sit down and write a book...which is why I've haven't started writing yet. But I've brainstormed enough to where I think I'm confident enough to start. Baby steps. So there s nothing really holding me back now. Well, I am coming to Arkansas and Texas but I'll have my laptop so maybe I can start slowly. So that's the plan, and your job is to hold me accountable! Here we go! EEEKkkk

Oh and since i'ts so pretty here, YOU should come see for yourself! Don't take my word for it ;)
Seriously, PLEASE come visit!!

1 comment:

Londie Loo said...

Macy,
Om stars i can not wait for you to start and finish your book. I just know everyone is going to love it. I am so excited for you! have so much traveling dont forget about Nc while your gone. Tell kinley that this friday PeeDee will miss her @ the football game and so will cole. I love you and miss you both.