slideshow header

header3

Monday, October 19, 2009

Reverse Vacation

So Kin & I had a fun trip to Little Rock and Arlington! We went to the Tay Swift concert & had a blast...I just have to say Taylor Swift is my all-time-favorite-artist-ever. Her concert was amazing and she's the nicest celebrity I'll probably never meet. Anyway, the concert was a great time and an even greater excuse to stay with Lincoln and John for a week and a weekend. We had a blast. I love that Linky. Kinley really enjoyed spending time with her Aunt Lulu and Uncle Robbie too. I got to spend some time with some babies Linky watches and boy, do I love babies.

Then we were off to Arlington. Kinley got a little confused just visiting Gammy's since she used to live there. We stayed in our old room and she couldn't figure out why all her toys were gone and why the room was bare. It wasn't long before she was all sorted out though. We got to see some friends and our family which was really nice.

I finally got to see Jade's bling which I had much anticipated. It was just as gorgeous as I had imagined and even more sparkly! Beautiful. And it was fun to hear some of Jade's wedding plans. I think things with that's are finally starting to come together.

Once back in NC, life slowed down. My trip was kind of a vacation in reverse. Instead of relaxing and doing thing out of the ordinary, I had tons to do and people to see. I definitely enjoyed my time spent there. It was so nice to see everyone. Here my life revolves around prime time TV. I love my shows. Tune in to the CW tonight for Gossip Girl or Lie to Me on NBC! See ya there!

No comments: