slideshow header

header3

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Plan of Action

I feel like a failure.and terrible friend/family member.  I've been holding out on you because I feel like I can't blog until I blog about the most amazing trip-of-a-lifetime I took to Europe this summer.  Only I can't blog about that because I don't want to half way do it and I haven't had the time, or ambition, to sit down and write it all our for you.  I think I'll start by typing up each journal entry (I journaled every night on our trip).  That way I can take it one day at a time.  Even that seems like quite a project. 


I'll pull out my journal right now and begin my Europe blog...very soon.  Once that is out of the way, I can update you on my life and Kin's.


Thanks for being faithful bloggers, even though I'm not!

Here is a little tease...to get you interested in my Europe trip.




P.S.  This phone booth smelt worse than an American port-a-potty.  I kid you not.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

YAY! Back in Action! I'm with you- I'm worst at blogging after there is something actually blog-worthy that has happened... too daunting... then I get behind and blah blah blah. I'll be anxiously awaiting the Europe posts :)