slideshow header

header3

Friday, February 19, 2010

My Nephew!

The news got here last week. I'm going to have a NEPHEW!

I can not express how excited I am. That sweet baby boy will be the most blessed little baby ever. To be born to such amazing, Godly parents equipped with all the necessary resources to build the absolute strongest foundation for a baby boy ever is blessing enough. But they will go beyond. I have no doubt.

And can I just saw how truly blessed I am to have Lincoln and John in my life. Those two are among the most generous and supportive and loving and caring people I've ever had the pleasure of building a relationship with. I greatly admire the relationship they have with each other, the way they carry themselves and their love for Christ. Talk about good people. People just don't get better than this.

As for their baby, what a blessing. I feel so privileged to be apart of this sweet baby's life. I would be such a grateful lady to have an incredible family like theirs someday. I pray they get everything they want and am so comforted that God is in control and know what's best for them.

Valin Marks, I can't wait to meet you! I love you already. I love to shop for you now too. What fun I've had admiring sweet baby boy things. I have such fun buying for you I wish I had the funds to back up my new hobby...but that's not for you to worry about. Oh sweet Valin, I hope you never worry about anything. You won't know this for a long time but you have the best parents in the world. You are so special to them and have no idea what joy you will bring them throughout your life. I hope someday you live near so I can be a bigger part of your life, but I am confident you are in good hands. You are so loved already. Trust in God and surround yourself with people who love you and you too will have a blessed life. I love you my sweet baby nephew!
Your soon-to-be-favorite, Aunt Macy

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I am so, so, unbelievably excited for precious Baby Valin, as are all 25+ people in our family! How could you not be!?! He is going to be the most loved and adored little boy! July just can't come soon enough!!